A native of Wilmington, Cliff McCall’s spent most of his life at or near the Delaware beaches and is a graduate of Sussex Technical High School. Now one of the region’s most successful real estate agents, Cliff is a team leader for the Oldfather Group family of Realtors and enjoys leading by example. He closed his first real estate deal within a week of becoming licensed in Delaware.
- Lives in Milton with his wife and two children
- Both he and his wife are long-time recording artists
- Received his Delaware real estate license in 2019
- Sold $1 million worth of real estate in his first three months as a licensed Realtor
- Loves promoting the “Small Town America” feel of southern Delaware.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to open house information, square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by Bright MLS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2022 Bright MLS. All rights reserved.