Jennifer Elphick became a Delaware Realtor after relocating to the coastal region in 2020 and quickly falling in love with the area. She enjoys showing prospective clients around the region, naming the Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, the Lewes Harbor and the Delaware Breakwater as favorite spots.
- Lives in her adopted hometown of Milton with her husband and three children
- Earned her Delaware real estate license in early 2021
- Favorite local place is Herring Point in Cape Henlopen State Park
- Considers Delaware to be “the most underrated state” in the country
- Enjoys boating with her family
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to open house information, square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by Bright MLS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2022 Bright MLS. All rights reserved.