Jesse Westwood returned to his home state of Delaware in 2020 and joined the Oldfather Group after obtaining his Delaware real estate license shortly thereafter. In a short period of time, he’s not only become one of the team’s top producers, but has also assumed additional responsibilities for training new and up-and-coming agents in both Delaware and Maryland.
- Lives in Greenwood with his wife and three children
- Conveys his success onto aspiring new agents via training and mentorship
- Once owned his own coffee business in Washington State
- Lists the beach, the restaurant scene and the area’s renowned walking/biking trails among his favorite local spots
- Enjoys introducing prospective new homeowners to all that Delaware has to offer
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to open house information, square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by Bright MLS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2022 Bright MLS. All rights reserved.