Bayside, Fenwick Island Homes For Sale
Voted Coastal Style Magazine's "2016 Community of the Year," Bayside, Fenwick Island homes for sale are located near coastal Delaware's southern resort areas and provide some of the best beach-style living in the region. This lovely coastal community was developed by the regionally renowned Carl M. Freeman Companies. Whether you are looking for a townhouse, villa-style home, or a single-family dwelling, Bayside, Fenwick Island real estate offers it.
Check out all of the great amenities you'll experience as you look at Bayside, Fenwick Island homes for sale.
Browse Bayside Real Estate
To get more information about Bayside, Fenwick Island Real Estate, register with the experts at The Oldfather Group.
Explore Bayside, Fenwick Island Homes For Sale
Located just four miles from the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean, on almost one thousand acres, Bayside is an ideal community to escape to. Beauty, serenity, and limitless choices for an active lifestyle are at your front door when you choose to explore Bayside, Fenwick Island homes for sale.
Bayside is more than just a collection of homes in Fenwick Island, DE, it is a thriving coastal village with everything you need just outside your door. Real estate at Bayside, Fenwick Island provides the best of Delaware Beach living, showcasing a wide variety of stunning homes, all inspired by the New England coastal towns and beginning from as low as $360,000 to $700,000 and above. Bayside, Fenwick Island homes for sale offer a prime blend of serenity and location. The four key builders of this community have taken pride in the quality and craftmanship they've provided:
- NV Homes have created quaint 2,400 sq. ft. villas with flowing living spaces that offer open floorplans where family and friends can gather around the gourmet kitchen catching up and sharing memories.
- Schell Brothers have designed a combination of villa's and single-family homes that provide impressive vaulted ceilings, large picture windows, spacious kitchens, and covered outdoor living spaces that range from 2,800 to 5,700 sq. ft. in size.
- Echelon Custom Homes are committed to the highest level of craftsmanship, with many refined touches throughout their 4,000 to 9,500 sq. ft. custom home builds.
- Marnie Custom Beach Homes, with founder Marnie Oursler at the helm, combine a builders' "technical knowledge with a designers' sensibility" and apply it to all of the custom homes within the community.
Amenities close to Bayside Fenwick Island Real Estate
Whether you've chosen Bayside, Fenwick Island real estate as a vacation residence, a family dwelling, or a place to enjoy your retirement there is so much to be explored. Amenities include the year-round Bayside Institute, an initiative that helps participants learn new skills and share wisdom in a multitude of different areas. Direct community amenities include:
- A full-service restaurant
- Fitness facility
- 3 outdoor swimming pools
- Kids' Splash Zone and playground
- Tennis, basketball, and volleyball courts
- Self-guided nature walk trail system
- The Point, featuring gazebo, kayaking, SUP, and fishing pier
- Beach shuttle to Fenwick State Park (that operates from mid-May through to September)
On-site the community of Bayside also boasts the popular Freeman Stage, which hosts headline acts throughout the summer months, as well as children's shows, fireworks spectaculars, and more. Of course, we can't exclude the centerpiece of the community which is the award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, one of the finest 18-hole courses in the region.
Bayside real estate is located three and a half miles from Fenwick Island beaches, nine miles to Bethany Beach, and 12 miles to the Ocean City boardwalk. Whether it's playing a round of golf, exploring the outdoors or taking in some live entertainment, Bayside homes for sale offer something for everyone. Swim! Play! Relax!
Contact The Oldfather Group to get more information about real estate in the beautiful community of Bayside, Fenwick Island or other coastal Delaware neighborhoods!
Browse Coastal Delaware Communities