A Quintet of our Favorite High-End Restaurants at the Delaware Beaches
If you’re visiting us online here at www.luxuryhomesdelaware.com, chances are pretty good that you enjoy the finer things in life.
And you’ve come to the right place! We have many high-end beach properties here on our Website for you to examine and fully appreciate.
Look around and see what’s currently for sale here at the Delaware beaches. Hopefully, when the time is right, we can be among the first to say “Welcome Home” when you make the move to beautiful coastal Delaware.
But what about after you make that important decision? What do you do next? Where do you find the finest our area has to offer?
Here at the Oldfather Group, we like to think of ourselves as experts on the Delaware beaches. This is where we live and work – to us, there’s no place else we’d rather be.
In other words – we’re here to help!
Today, we thought we’d start with a few of the fabulous fine dining options here in coastal Delaware. But because there are so many, we’re going to focus only on the Rehoboth-Lewes area for the purposes of this blog entry. We’ll tackle the southern resorts at another time.
For now, here are a few of our favorites in and near the “Nation’s Summer Capital” of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
- The Cultured Pearl. For a wonderful night out with your someone special, and some of the finest sushi our area has to offer, plan an evening on the rooftop dining room of the Cultured Pearl. Located on the western end of Rehoboth Avenue, an evening at “The Pearl” will not only provide you with great food and great ambience, but also with an experience you won’t soon forget. The rooftop area of the restaurant features a 15,000-gallon “lake” that includes many aquatic species, along with raised gazebos for your dining enjoyment. Visit www.culturedpearl.us for more information on this fantastic dining experience.
- The Buttery. Just a short walk from Lewes Beach and the historic downtown area of the “First Town in the First State,” this coastal Delaware institution is nestled in one of the area’s grand old homes. Featuring first-class food in an inviting setting, The Buttery is one of coastal Delaware’s most popular dining destinations, particular during the warm weather season. Menu choices include beef tenderloin, Norwegian wild salmon, Berkshire-aged pork chops and, of course, it’s signature crab cakes. Visit www.butteryrestaurant.com for more information on this first-class coastal Delaware restaurant.
- Victoria’s. Located within the confines of the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel, on the north end of Rehoboth’s famous Boardwalk, this fine dining restaurant offers an eclectic selection of quality food options, all while overlooking the Atlantic shoreline. The restaurant is situated on three levels, all with a great view of the beach. Open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., some of the specialties on Victoria’s menu include crispy duck breast, grilled short ribs and their locally renowned crab cakes. For more information on Victoria’s, call 302-227-7169 or visit www.boardwalkplaza.com/dining.
- Red Square Restaurant & Caviar Bar. It’s not every day you see a Russian caviar bar in a small town beach resort, but that’s exactly what the owners of Red Square have created in the middle of Rehoboth Avenue. This unique coastal Delaware establishment offers fresh Russian caviar served in the traditional Russian style and boasts of having the largest Vodka selection in the state. Entrée choices include wild boar, buffalo, venison, pheasant, duck and goose. For an unforgettable experience at the beach, give them a try. Visit www.redsquarecaviar.net for more information.
- A(Muse). Definitely one of our favorites, this incredible, award-winning eatery owned by executive chef Hari Cameron is located on Baltimore Avenue and offers some of the best food in the resort. Their motto is “inspired food and drink,” and it is definitely all that and more. Cameron uses quality ingredients from throughout the region in an effort to create food that is “rooted in culinary traditions and that also uses culinary techniques of today.” Menu items at a(Muse) include North Atlantic Halibut, Roasted Jidori Chicken, Snake River Farm Strip Steak and Castle Valley Hard Wheat Spaghetti. For a truly memorable dining experience, try the restaurant with the unique name on Baltimore Avenue. Visit www.amuse-rehoboth.com for more information.
So there’s a quintet of our favorite high-end restaurants in the Rehoboth Beach area, but it’s by no means a comprehensive list. Every year, our area is becoming more and more well known for the locally owned and operated restaurants that dot the landscape in coastal Delaware.
But the five on our list should definitely be on anyone’s must visit list if you're living in or traveling to the Delaware beaches.
Visit us again soon as we explore more of what makes the Delaware beaches a luxurious and wonderful place to call home.
Now, get out there and enjoy it!
Post a Comment