Upcoming Events in the Dewey Beach Area
Many events come to Delaware every year. Dewey Beach is a popular area for great events and some of the best events are coming in the spring and summer. Here are a few of the top upcoming choices to add to your schedule.
- Chili Cookoff with Big Hat No Cattle Band - April 12th from 1pm to 3pm at Rusty Rudder
- The Rocketts - April 12th from 9pm to 11:45pm at Rusty Rudder
- Delaware Music Festival - April 18th and 19th from 9pm to 1am both days at Rusty Rudder
- Admiral Dewy Day with Fabulous Greaseband - April 26th from 1pm to 4pm at Rusty Rudder - This event will also include The Island Boys from 4pm to 9pm and Live Seed Mama Jump from 9pm to 1am
Dewey Beach Popfest - May 2nd and May 3rd from 3pm to 10pm Both Days
This highlighted event will include over 20 bands on four stages throughout the weekend. It will be held at the Rusty Rudder and will provide all types of fun. Admission is free!
- Cork Opening Part with The Rocketts and The Wild Ones - May 3rd from 9pm to 1am at Bottle and Cork
- DJ Festival - May 9th and 10th from 9pm to 1am at Rusty Rudder
- Fish out of Water - May 10th from 9pm to 1am at Bottle and Cork
- GO GO Gadjet - May 23rd and 24th from 9pm to 1am at Rusty Rudder
Maggie Rose Free Concert - June 2nd from 9pm to 11:45pm at Rusty Rudder
Maggie Rose is on tour with Dierks Bentley and is one of the fast up and coming country artists. She will make a stop at the Rusty Rudder for a great free concert in June.
These are just a few of the many upcoming events in the Dewey Beach area.
Post a Comment