What is the Delaware Culinary Trail?
Foodies will love the Delaware Culinary Trail. This is a tour of excellent restaurants, great food and plenty more. If you want to discover the best dining throughout the states of Delaware, this trail provides one of the best ways to enjoy the adventure.
It starts by downloading a passport from visitdelaware.com. Once you have the passport, you will be able to visit the different locations throughout the state. A completed passport earns you a limited-edition cookbook to add to your collection.
Enjoy 24 of the best Delaware restaurants as you visit the three major regions of the state. Restaurants found on the passport include:
- Abbott's Grill - 249 NE Front Street, Milford
- Capriotti's Sandwich Shop - 130 Gateway South Center, Dover
- Cool Springs Fish Bar and Restaurant - 2463 South State Street, Dover
- Grotto Pizza - 102 Silicato Way, Milford
- Roma Italian Restaurant - 3 Presidents Drive, Dover
- Sambo's Tavern - 283 Front Street, Leipsic
- Smyrna Diner - 99 South Cory Lane, Smyrna
- The Georgia House - 18 South Walnut Street, Milford
- The Cultured Pearl Restaurant and Sushi Bar - 301 Rehoboth Avenue, Rehoboth Beach
- Bluecoast Seafood Grill - 30904 Coastal Highway, Bethany Beach
- Big Fish Grill Restaurant - 20298 Coastal Highway
- Bon Appetit - 312 High Street, Seaford
- DiFebo's Restaurant - 789 Garfield Highway, Bethany Beach
- Jimmy's Grill and Catering - 18541 South Main Street, Bridgeville
- Nage - 19730 Coastal Highway, Rehoboth Beach
- Striper Bites Bistro - 107 Savannah Road, Lewes
- Charcoal Pit - 2600 Concord Pike, Wilmington
- Claymont Steak Shop - 3526 Philadelphia Pike, Claymont
- Deer Park Tavern - 108 West Main Street, Newark
- Green Room at Hotel du Pont - 11th and Market Street, Wilmington
- Harry's Savory Grill - 2020 Naamans Road, Wilmington
- Piccolina Toscana - 1412 North Dupont Street, Wilmington
- The Dog House - 1200 North Dupont Highway, New Castle
- Walter's Steakhouse - 802 North Union Street, Wilmington
Enjoy all of these restaurants throughout the year and discover the best dining in the state.