If you want to get a feel for the natural beauty that exists in the nation’s second smallest state, may we make a suggestion? Get in the car and drive across the Indian River Inlet Bridge and take a look both to the east and the west when doing so.
It’s perhaps the most scenic drive in the state, with the mighty Atlantic to the east and the scenic Indian River Bay to the west. Take a deep breath and enjoy the moment!
But while the Indian River Inlet Bridge is our favorite choice in Delaware when it comes to natural scenery, it’s anything but the only instance of beautiful sites here in this area of the world.
If you love taking photographs, for example, there’s no shortage of places in Delaware to take some
that will last a lifetime.
We’ll list a few of our favorites, but certainly feel free to explore and find a few more on your own. Enjoy!
- The Observation Tower at Cape Henlopen State Park (Lewes)
- Herring Point (Lewes)
- The Delaware Breakwater (Lewes)
- The Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk (Rehoboth Beach)
- The Lightship Overfalls (Lewes)
- Tower Beach (South of Dewey Beach)
- Lewes Historical Society Complex (Lewes)
- The Wilmington Riverfront (Wilmington)
- The Hotel DuPont (Wilmington)
- The Air Mobility Command Museum (Dover)
- Old New Castle (New Castle)
- The Green (Dover)